Job Readiness Program (Virtual)
- Dates: Sept 22 – Dec 1, 2022 (No class on Nov 24)
- Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Day: Thursdays
- Platforms: Zoom and asynchronous Google Classroom
- Cost: Free
In this program, you will learn how to create achievable career goals, write a professional resume and cover letter, navigate the interview process, participate in mock interviews that would build confidence, communication skills, and much more!
- Our programs are designed to introduce students to job readiness, whether they desire to work as an intern or part-time role. Each class is interactive and requires active participation from students to get the full benefits, including cameras to be turned on during the Zoom sessions.
- Industry professionals as guest speakers.
- Participants who meet all required assignments, and meet expectations as outlined in the program's syllabus, will receive a certificate of completion.
- Registration begins on August 17, 2022 and is ongoing through the end of the program.
- You can pick and choose the sessions that you are most interested in.
- We invite you to fill out the contact form to get updates about weekly topics covered in the program and register
Please click on the link to register for the fall programs: Register Here
To learn more about the topics covered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org