1. Are you productive in some areas but not in other areas? Producing results start with asking the right questions and being able to answer them. After all, you’re the boss of your time. One of the tricks in being productive is to clearly define what your goals are. What is that one thing that you’re trying to accomplish? What results do you want to produce? How does it look? How does it feel? Can you articulate that in words?
2. Once you’ve defined it and it’s realistic to accomplish, believe you can do it. If you believe it and don’t doubt it, what you say will happen. Watch your words! They’re powerful! Be mindful of what you’re declaring over your life. Your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, and your habits become your life.
3. Pick one thing at a time and concentrate on it. If you scatter your thoughts, it’s like a camera that jumps from scene to scene, creating a frazzled picture! However, if you focus your thoughts on one thing at a time and create a detailed picture of it, you’ll be clear about what you want to create in your life.
4. Create an action plan of the steps you need to take to move your goal or the results you want to produce. When you create a plan, you can take action seamlessly and consistently.
5. Every week, take time to reflect on your progress. In some instance, if you’re creating a sensitive goal, it may require a daily review. For me, I take time weekly to review my weekly goals and the results that I set out to create.
6. Monitor how you’re spending your time and determine if it’s a worthwhile investment. Some folks just waste their time in frivolous activities because they don’t realize that time is a currency. No matter what goals or results you desire, start today to create an action plan of the steps you need to take. Believe you will accomplish them, and you will.
If you will like to attend one of our workshops in financial literacy or career strategies please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org