Financial Literacy 101 (Virtual)
- Dates: July 6 – August 10, 2023
- Time: 10am – 11am
- Day: 1x week on Thursdays
- Duration: 6 weeks
- Platforms: Zoom and asynchronous Google Classroom
- Cost: Free
In this program, you will learn financial literacy. The basics on how to prepare a basic budget, understanding personal finances, banking, credit, investing, and financial stability. We will look at a paycheck and how to understand it and explore spending habits, which change throughout one’s life. And so much more!
- Our programs are interactive and require active participation from students, including cameras to be turned on during the Zoom sessions.
- Industry professionals as guest speakers.
- Participants who meet all required assignments, and meet expectations as outlined in the program syllabus, will receive a certificate of completion.
- Registration begins on May 15 and closes on June 30.
- Our program team member will reach out to each registrant to schedule a brief placement interview and to confirm attendance to the program.
To learn more about the topics covered, please email us at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.